У Вас отключён javascript.
В данном режиме, отображение ресурса
браузером не поддерживается

у сынмина глаза горят ярким светом, будто внутри него само солнце существует, когда он закрывается в своей комнате: запирает дверь, заваливается на собственную постель спиной и смотрит на потолок, где россыпью весят звезды, которые он и хенджин рисовали на такой же какой-то праздник в жизни сынмина.

cornelia street

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » cornelia street » golden days » готовность

готовность

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

админка
общая тема
личные темы

гостевой раздел

golden days
we need the tonic of wildness. at the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable.

гостевая
фак
путеводитель
занятые внешности
биржа труда
удаления

adore you
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day.
хочу к вам
нужные
хочу видеть
акции на ебла

lights up
I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
шаблон анкеты

fine line
There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance.
принятые анкеты

орг раздел

clementine
If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.
банк
новости — не до конца сделано
обратная связь
уход и отсутствие

still learning
To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair.
магазин плашек и подарков
ачивки
видеосалон
задания на баллы

игровой раздел

eyes closed
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.
для реала

now or never
Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all.
для аушек

флудовое

twitter
How many slams in an old screen door? Depends how loud you shut it. How many slices in a bread? Depends how thin you cut it. How much good inside a day?
твиттер

dont play
That was the thing. You never got used to it, the idea of someone being gone. Just when you think it's reconciled, accepted, someone points it out to you, and it just hits you all over again, that shocking.
мысли
мыслефлуд
нп
плейлист
бутылочка
топы

paper rings
It was like when you make a move in chess and just as you take your finger off the piece, you see the mistake you've made, and there's this panic because you don't know yet the scale of disaster you've left yourself open to.
конкурсы

london boy
We'll flirt, play fights, talk 24/7, say goodmorning and goodnight every day, give each other nicknames, hang out, talk on the phone for hours, take cute pictures together, make promises to each other and hold each other.
личные темы

реклама

delicate
The bowler approached the wicket at a lope, a trot, and then a run. He suddenly exploded in a flurry of arms and legs, out of which flew a ball.
реклама

архив

copycat
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.
для непринятых или старых анкет

cardigan
Lock up your libraries if you like; but there is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind.
для незаконченных эпизодов

august
Reading your words, what you wrote, how you were lonely sometimes and afraid, but always brave; the way you saw the world, its colors and textures and sounds, I felt--I felt the way you thought, hoped, felt, dreamt.
для завершенных эпизодов

illicit affairs
And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.
общий архив (темы для слива лишних сообщений и архив заявок)

осталось сделать:

придумать и оформить несколько конкурсов на открытие + сразу наделать плашек под них а то ебануться можно

пофиксить профиль прости господи там черт ногу сломит аааааа

сделать категории все и сразу поставить

проверить все скриптики всю хуйню в хтмл-верху и хтмл-низу чтоб все ровно стояло

НЕ ЗАБЫТЬ про аватары по умолчанию а то я могу

сделать в админскую тему все че надо собрать (шаблон лс, все что надо в профиль поставить при принятии типа стандартной ачивки и тд + кассетки и прочее гавно чтоб все там лежало)

поставить нейтральные штуки там где активисты типа цветочки птички

проверить все ли мелочи нормально выглядят (как приходит сообщение, не мешается ли там ничего, как выглядит ник когда нажимаешь посмотреть и так далее)

СКРИПТ МАСКИ господи прости надо настроить его
https://forum.mybb.ru/viewtopic.php?id= … 21#p890211

[html]
<div class="golden"><div class="goldentext">iconic line ;</div></div>[/html]

если вы не знаете песню целиком, то почти наверняка знаете ее killing part — заедающую на долгие дни строчку, от которой потом не избавиться. ниже вы найдете пятнадцать айконик строк, ваша задача — назвать песню и исполнителя.

[float=right]
[/float]
10₩ за каждую угаданную песню ,
кассетка на удвоение денег за игровой пост ,
плашка из магазина на выбор.

https://i.imgur.com/FlSnvvG.png
https://i.imgur.com/mcGsnug.png

1. look up to the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane
2. cookin like a chief i'm a 5 star michelin
3. ring the alarm
4. why you sad? i don't know nan molla
5. chingureul mannaneura shy shy shy